Sunday, April 8, 2007

Picture of Self...sorta


Somebody mentioned in class last time that it would be good if we would all post pictures of ourselves so we can equate the face with the name...I realize that this isn't exactly the best picture for face-name association...but it's better than nothing, right? It was the only picture of myself I could find on my computer and I don't have my camera with me sooooo...yeah. Why not just wait until I am reunited with my camera? Ummm...I don't have the patience and I'd probably forget about it ^_^. So, yes, everyone gets to see a picture of a camera...and a vague outline of my face and some hint of glasses ^^;;;. Plus, everyone gets to see my bird!
And, yeah, this picture is going into a post and not as the picture on the side where I post pretty pictures (like the Sandpiper right now) because I think it would be somewhat creepy to see myself staring out of my computer all the time...as a post, I can just quickly scroll over it. Plus, this way I get to keep putting up pretty pictures on the side. ^_________^
Okie. That turned out to be a long post. Shutting up now.

No comments: